Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blast From the Past

Me and my young mom

Me, kindergarten

Me with my dolly, Minnie

My sister Becky and I:  very high functioning down syndrome girls.
Me, first grade

My sister Kristen with my oldest child, Christian

Me and Kristen:  Ages 19 and 7.  Always so close.

See? Proof that I was once naturally blond.

Me and roommate at BYU, Amy.  Love her.

Me and roommate Alison on left.  Love her (and saw her this week!)

Robert and my sister Kristen

Me and sister Becky at the Oakland Temple

Robert when I first started dating him

Me as a baby with my mom

Me and sister Kristen at Robert's house many years back

Me


3 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

I haven't seen about half of these photos! I have to chuckle at a few of them, especially the one with you and Becky with your straight hair mushroom cuts. Those baby pictures of you remind me so much of Maddie and Christian was such a cute rolly polly baby! I remember playing with him so much!

Jennefer said...

Your mom was beautiful. The haircuts she gave you guys on the other hand are ????. Did she love the Monkeys? Just kidding they are cute! Hey your birthdays are coming up...Seriously hard birthday. Bring it on... (that is what Brad Pitt said about his) Anyway, Robert looks just like Christian in your photos. I thought he had long hair when you guys started dating. I guess not. BYU dorms looked fun. Will Christian go there?

Tiffany said...

LOVE!!