Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trip to Spokane

Me, Hunter, and my Mom went to visit my sister and her kids in Spokane, WA for 4 days.  It was such a nice break from my life here in Utah, and so nice to spend time with just Hunter.  We ate amazing food, had lots and LOTS of inappropriate conversation, stayed up waaaay too late, figured out the world's problems, went to a trampoline playground, went to Chuck E Cheese with the kids, took naps, went to see the movie "Puss in Boots", and laughed our heads off.  We had an amazing time!  The only thing that would have made it better was if my other sister Kristen could have come.  Here are some pictures from our trip:


Britton and Hunter.  Best Cousins.


Becky, me, and my Mom.  How I wish my other sister Kristen could have come too!!!

Cousin sleepovers are the best

I think I may have a humpback.

The 4 Curtis Peanuts

Me and Hunts

This is wrong on so many levels.  First of all, I can't stand pictures of the back of me.
Secondly, Becky is wetting her pants mid air because of recently pushing her 4th baby out
along with the combination of jumping.  Third, the nazi worker there ruined my 
concentration right before I jumped so I just BARELY made it into the pit.  And lastly,
why are Becky's legs spread so far apart?!  AHAHAHA!


Becky's son, Devin


Becky trying to rescue Hunter's root beer that had fallen.  It
of course had to be a stealth mission because of the nazi
people working there.  Mission accomplished!



Daughter, Olivia.  As you can tell, she is BURSTING with personality!


Channing, aka Pudge

Beautiful Olivia


Britton


Hunter and Grandma

My sisters and I are VERY opinionated and strong-willed so suffice it to say, we have all had our ups and downs over the years.  But I love them both dearly and am so thankful for all I have learned from them!  And I wouldn't change all of our stubbornness and strong opinions for anything--we all take after my MOM!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I just love the pictures! That really was a fun time for all of us. You girls are so gorgeous and the kids , too. Do you really think I'm stubborn? I thought I was passive and mellow. You learn something new every day.

Alison Woods said...

Trips with moms to visit sisters are absolutely the best!

DrFlynnDMD said...

It's neat that you are so close with your sisters. Looks like you had so much fun.

Tiffany said...

I wish I had sisters. I really, really do. Ho hum.
You Brinkman ladies are BEAUTIFUL!!!