Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quite A Girl

Madison turned 13 yesterday and I still can't quite wrap my mind around it.  This year was her year for a family birthday party, but we let her invite her best friend Ashley to come with us.  We went to a new trampoline playground in Kaysville called "Get Air."  The kids (and Robert) had a blast!

Madison and her handsome Daddy
1st week going to church
Hours old

Madison slept this way every time she went to sleep.  Thank goodness she outgrew that!

Widdle lady bug

Look at those chubby cheeks!!
Madison and best friend Ashley 

Madison is a pro at back flips!





Some of the crew jumping together 

Big brother and little brother

Big sister and little sister

Go TigerDog!
Strange shark toy Robert got for her that was probably her favorite present.
Go figure.
New jeans


Beautiful Girl.  13 years old.


Madison is full of life and light.  She is a friend to all and very thoughtful to those in her family.  She has a thankful heart and needs very little to make her happy (as evidenced by the shark toy Robert gave her).  She has a positive and carefree disposition and is creative and energetic.  She tries very hard to choose the right and has already surpassed the little girl I always dreamed of having.  We love you Madison!

4 comments:

Julie said...

That last picture of Maddie is gorgeous. I vividly remember Maddie as a baby. Time moves on, doesn't it? You've made the most out of each day, and that is a monumental feat for a mother. I loved your hair style (short A- line) after you had Madison. You should try it again!
Madison is such a sweet, thoughtful, innocent, happy and beautiful girl and I love her so much! May she always be protected from spiritual and physical harm and stay close to you!

Tiffany said...

I think she and Megan would have a lot in common. We really should get them together one day.

Krissy Noel said...

Maddie is such an amazing girl. Her eyes are so striking and I love how she's made her own style and doesn't just let you dress her! ;) I totally have to go to that trampoline place with you guys! We'd have a riot! Maddie was seriously one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen. I'm glad she grew out of that scowl phase. I specially remember when I came to visit you guys in Oregon that she scowled at me with her pudgey forehead the entire road trip to the coast haha!! That picture of her and Christian when they were little each with their round faces is priceless and one of my favorite pictures of them.

DrFlynnDMD said...

It's crazy that Madison is a teenager! I remember so vividly the day she was born-little heart shaped face beauty. I am so proud of her and woman she is becoming. I would love to spend a day in her mind - what a fantastic trip that would be!