Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Latest and Greatest

Robert took the 3 boys on a LONG hike while I was gone
last weekend.
Happy to reach the top!
Ashton loves to kiss noses instead of lips
Beautiful Elisabeth
AshBear will always be my little bear.  I will be sad when he stops wearing his jackets with ears.



I love that Ashton always wants to watch me cook dinner.




Happiness in simple things



Madison goes on to the next level for her movie in the Reflections contest

Best Buddies

My littlest bear cub

He loves to carry his doggy in his shirt


















6 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Ashy is sooo cute!! I love his little bear cub hoodie! Congrats to Maddie for her Reflections contest movie!

Leah Kitzmiller said...

Maddie is SO beautiful.. I can't believe how grown up she is. Love the picture of all the boys on their hike!

Marilyn said...

glorious looking children.

Amos said...

Oh Sandy, what cute little kiddos you have :o)

Julie said...

beauty12They are all so beautiful and happy. It like to think that they are that way because of ME...

World Barrios said...

Sandra,

You take such amazing shots of your beautiful children

Carolyn