Monday, May 9, 2011

A Whirlwind Weekend

This weekend was jam packed with activities.  It was Christian's 15th birthday party, Hunter's 10th birthday party, Elisabeth and Madison's dance competitions, Mother's Day, a date with Robert to see the play "The Hasty Heart", a photo shoot, and dinner guests on Sunday.

For Christian's party, he decided he wanted to invite 4 of his friends to ride Frontrunner downtown to the Gateway to see the new movie, "Thor" on opening day.  They also went out to eat at the food court while they were there and then rode the train home.  They missed their train coming home so they had to catch another one an hour later, but other than that, it went off without a hitch!  And talk about an easy party to put on!  This is the only picture I could take right before they boarded the train.
I can't believe he's 15!!!















For Hunter's party, he invited his 5 best buddies to go to FatCats in Ogden.  They did the bumper cars, arcade games, and miniature golf.  He said it was his favorite birthday ever.  Success!!















































Madison and Elisabeth both do Jazz and Hip Hop classes.  They had their first competition on Saturday.




















I have done a LOT of photo shoots lately.  I got to do my brother's family on Friday.  Unfortunately, their baby fell asleep in the car and she was not happy when they woke her up so we had a really hard time getting good shots.  But there were a few:

























Brooklyn, aka Patty
One of the only pictures she smiled for!  This is
Charlotte, aka Pippy


The real coloring is actually much better than this represents


This is a senior photo shoot I did for Caitlyn.  She is incredibly photogenic.

AND . . . I did a recent shoot with my gorgeous sister Kristen who is incredibly modest and refuses to post them on her blog, so I will post some of my fav's.

Those EYES!
We wanted to do something a little different by making most of her pictures
really light.  Not many people can pull it off, but she did.

She looks like a Calvin Klein model here.  And isn't this orchard gorgeous?!


I could seriously post 20 more of her, but I need to go make dinner and help kids with homework.  The best part of the weekend?  My date with Robert to see an amazing play at Hale Centre Theatre and reading the kids' cards on Mother's Day.  I love my 4 peanuts and a cashew!

4 comments:

DrFlynnDMD said...

You are soooo amazingly talented--I'm in awe of your brilliance!

Tiffany said...

What fabulous photos, of course it helps that all the people were beautiful, but you have an amazing talent! And Kristen--she is GORGEOUS!!!

And not to look over the notes for Mother's Day--aren't those simply the best gifts of all to get? I loved mine too.

Julie said...

Wow! Those pictures were amazingly beautiful. Kristen is exceptionally gorgeous. Your talent has touched so many people and captured their inner self and outward beauty.

Krissy Noel said...

Sandy, I absolutely love your pictures! Thank you again so much for taking those of me. I know how busy you are and I appreciate you taking hours upon hours to edit and perfect each one. Wow, those pictures you took of Steven's family are beautiful. They have such a cute family and you captured each of them wonderfully! Great job Sandy, you are nothing short of amazing!!!!