Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas 2010

Elisabeth


Me and Miss Madison Christmas Eve
Me and my Mom
Even Christian gets to sit on Santa's lap
Posing with new Christmas pjs

Grandma and her "special" white elephant hat

Stephen sits with Brooklyn on Santa's lap



oh the excitement!!
coming up the stairs Christmas morning
Madison gets a camera to make her movies



Ashton and his glasses straw

You know you have a teenager when they
are excited about getting clothes for
Christmas

Elisabeth with her many animal critters


Our breakfast feast

Mom and baby Charlotte

My sister Kristen with "the sisters"
Robert posing with his cool new sweater
TigerDog and Jazzy

3 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

HAHA That picture of Grandma is hilarious. Wish I could have been there for all of it! You need to frame that picture of you and mom, it seriously is the best picture of the two of you. Love the last picture of "Tiger Dog" I keep thinking it's a phase she'll grow out of, but we're going on a couple of years now! It looks like so much fun to actually have children squealing with excitement on Christmas morning!

Julie said...

I think that this Christmas was so very fun. We are so blessed to have the family that we do. I love you also much.

Julie said...

I think that this Christmas was so very fun. We are so blessed to have the family that we do. I love you also much.