Monday, August 22, 2011

Gorgeous St. George and Back to School

Ashton and Elisabeth hugging before she left for school
Christian's 1st day of HIGH SCHOOL (holy cow!)




Elisabeth on the 1st day of 1st grade (or maybe 2nd grade)
Tigerdog being a tiger dog

Miss Madison's 1st day of Junior High
Hunter's 1st day of 5th grade
Ashton refused to smile for a picture after Elisabeth left


My family had a short, but extremely enjoyable trip to St. George this weekend.  It was our yearly family reunion trip.  Unfortunately, my sister Becky and her family couldn't make it.  It was so fun to see my brother with his two girls being such an amazing father and my sister Kristen in her bikini and pregnant belly.  And to top it off--we all got along!

Kolob Canyon



Cousins Ashton, Elisabeth, and Brooklyn 
Samara, Krissy, and Me with Charlotte and B

He couldn't get enough of jumping off the diving board!



My brother with his two girls


Christian

I couldn't get enough of her precious body
jumping off the diving board!  Sooo cute!

"Brinkman"


Robert and Christian at the top with Hunter coming up

Stevie


None of them wanted to go through Kolob Canyon--thus the fake smiles
and grouchy faces




5 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, that was a really fun vacation together and we covered a lot of ground. The school pictures are beautiful as well as Colob Canyon. I am so grateful that you captured how beautiful our grandkids are! Let me know when we can take you and Robert out for your birthdays this week. We must celebrate! I need to talk to you when you have time... I want to know what you did with yourself after all 5 kids left the house. Also, how was their first day??

DrFlynnDMD said...

That was a really fun family reunion. I love St. George, Zion and swimming, but blimiee was it hot!

Can't believe we have a high schooler, after all it wasnt that long ago that we meet in high school!

Julie said...

You need to frame that first picture. It's amazing. Still waiting to hear from you about your day and when we can go to dinner....

Krissy Noel said...

So glad you were able to high to Kolob in the twinkling of an eye!!! It's pretty cool! Love all your pictures, but especially E and her tiger paws!!! We had such a fun time!

Strong Family said...

Such beautiful pictures! Looks like a great time. The funny thing is the students I taught my first year are in 10th grade this year. Crazy how time flys. You and Robert aren't old enough to have a high school student.