Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh Happy Day

My youngest child is a HANDFUL!  He is extremely strong willed, active, prone to bad moods and temper tantrums, opinionated and stubborn.  But, he is also full of life and light and bursting with personality!  He does things on his own terms and even though he is hard to parent, I can't help but find his opinionated, strong-willed nature very endearing as well.  Typically, if he knows I want to take his picture, this will be reason enough for him to NOT want to comply, so the fact that he was cooperative yesterday when I wanted to take his picture was very unexpected.  His personality is just BURSTING right out of him in these pictures.  And as always, my children remind me to find the zest and joy in life.













5 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

They are so cute. Great job capturing your busy boy.

Julie said...

Every picture could be framed. I love every single one. You have captured Ashton. Beautiful, sweet boy.

DrFlynnDMD said...

It is such a pleasure raising each of our stubborn, highly opinionated, energetic, independent, beautiful, and amazingly intelligent children. I don't know what I would do without my Ashbear?!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I love him too. We enjoyed him at our boys sleepover. He and Hunter enjoyed teasing, laughing, and rough housing with each other. It was a delight. He is a delight and so are all of your other children.