Friday, July 8, 2011

Busy busy busy

 The 4th of July weekend was fun PACKED.  We went to the Kaysville Parade, to a swim party and bbq at our friends' house, another get together later that evening at another friend's house and then fireworks with friends and family in our cul-de-sac.  It was extra fun (and crazy) because my sister Becky and her kids came into town.

C, M, H and cousin Britton (Becky's oldest)--notice Hunter's bangs
that sister Madison "kindly" cut for him

Ashton had so much fun squirting unsuspecting
people


My mom, my sister Becky and me



M and Britton

Miss E

Throw me some candy!!


We got this huge blow up waterslide that the kids
played on ALL day.




Elisabeth lost her two front teeth!  (With a little help from our
friendly neighborhood dentist)
Me and Robert before going to the temple with my family

3 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Yes, it has been a crazy time, hasn't it? ;) I love that picture of you and Robert. Such a good looking couple!

Marilyn said...

beautiful family........I am still waiting for you to adopt meeeeeeeeeee. Love you

Julie said...

No one squeezes more fun out of a day than the Flynns! That picture of you and Robert is exceptional.