Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christian Van Gogh and other summer fun

 At the end of the school year, some of the students in Christian's advanced art class were able to display their art for a couple of weeks at a real art gallery.  Here are some of my favorites of his work:








Pretty awesome, huh?

My sister Becky and her kids have been here for 3 weeks and my kids and her kids have been inseparable.  


Hunter jumping on the trampoline

Miss M jumping on the trampoline--so graceful



All the Brinkman cousins
Ashton found a bird's nest

8 comments:

Julie said...

Christian is extremely talented. My favorite is the wolf!

Marilyn said...

Christian Van Gogh is so very amazing. What a man of talents,!!!!! I wish he would do a aketch of my puppy.

Leah Kitzmiller said...

I had no idea Christian was an ARTIST. Oh my gosh! So amazing!

MJ Kitzmiller said...

Sandy, he is so gifted! I didn't know this about him. It will be great to watch his progress in the years to come! Wow!

Linda said...

Wow! another side of Christian that I didn't know. I know that many of the Flynns are artistic and that Robert won many awards for his art work so Christian comes by it rightly. Good for him for sticking with it and using his talents to create beauty. My favorite is spiderman.

Amy Evensen said...

He is so amazing Sandy! Seriously just simply stunning artwork!

Anonymous said...

Christian has always been a wonderful artist but his skill sets are rapidly evolving. Dad

DrFlynnDMD said...

Is there anything he doesn't wxcell at? He's amazing!!!