Sunday, December 6, 2009

Beautiful Girl AND Our 15th Anniversary






We just got back from a wonderful anniversary weekend in Midway. We stayed at the Zermatt hotel which has a charming Swiss theme and is right across from the Homestead. As always, I was anxious to leave, missed my precious little people the whole time, and was glad to come back. We celebrated our 15th anniversary this summer by going to Kauai with my sister Kristen and her husband Zack, but our real anniversary is December 8 and so we took another opportunity for time alone. I am a firm believer that the very best gift you can give your kids is a happy, fulfilling relationship between the parents. Nothing else will create as much security and confidence in a child as this. I even would go as far as to say that you should put your spouse as your first priority and your children next. There is no one I would rather spend my time with than Robert. No one I admire more, love more, or that that is as fun and interesting as him. He has given me confidence, respect, freedom to pursue my dreams, unconditional love, undying support, and 5 of the most beautiful children in the world. Yes, I am in love. He is, and will always be, my handsome Prince.

PS The first 2 pictures are of poor quality because they are taken on my phone. The first is of our hotel, the second of the beautiful ice sculptures they had there.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those picture of Madison are absolutely beautiful. She will only become more beautiful in the years to come!