Friday, May 31, 2013

Catching up

Ashton played his first season of soccer and it did not go well.



Ashton is the one taking a siesta while the rest of the team plays.  He did this
several times each game.
But Daddy!  They keep taking the ball away from me!


 Hunter had is 12th birthday party.  Here are him with some of his besties:  Alin, Austin, Scotty, and Derek.


Spraying silly string at each other.

Trampoline park fun.

Playing soccer with his new soccer goal.


Christian turns 17!  We are celebrating by going to see Seinfeld live tonight.   We also let him skip school
for a day and go out to lunch and to a movie with us.  What a good boy he is.

Photoshoot with Elisabeth.








Pictures from a recent maternity photoshoot I did with gorgeous Ashley.  I don't do many photoshoots anymore because I sort of got burned out.  But these turned out spectacular so I had to share a few!  And I'm pretty sure I did not look this gorgeous a few weeks before giving birth.




Beautiful photoshoot with Harper, my niece.  Isn't she so pretty and spunky?!



Photoshoot with Miss M

Love my beautiful girl!




6 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Your children are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

DrFlynnDMD said...

Ashton was just like me out there on the soccer field--completely clueless, in my own world and frustrated that I never got to kick the ball, of course when I did get the opportunity I had no clue what to do with it. But he is all precious.

As far as the other kids--how lucky are we?!

PS I am married to the most wonderfully talented (and beautiful) person in the world!

Krissy Noel said...

Love all these pictures and photoshoots with the girls. Ashley's turned out so good, I love them. And Harper's are to die for, I can't wait to get them developed and update the pics in our house! Thank you so much for using your talents to help me have beautiful family pictures and pictures of Harper!

Marilyn said...

beautiful pictures,beautiful children,and beautiful parents.

-Randall.Ashley- said...

You are so talented! And your kids are gorgeous- beautiful family!! I love the picture of Ashton on the field- he's too cute! Thanks again for doing my pictures. I know we're going to love Miles' pictures too!

Life's New Adventures at home said...

Beautiful children and amazing photos. What a wonderful talent to create and capture precious moments.