Monday, June 13, 2011

Flynn Reunion at Bear Lake

Robert is one of 9 children so when they have a reunion, it's HUGE.  The kids have so much fun with their cousins!  There was boating, tons of games--we even had our own Olympic games (which my team won I might add), hot tubbing, a campfire, a graduation celebration for some of the older grandkids, good food, sitting on a very cold beach and lots of fun conversation.  It was especially memorable because Robert's parents will be leaving in September for their 3rd LDS mission to Ireland/Switzerland.




Elisabeth and her very favorite friend and cousin, Sierra

"Mads" and Thai--they are very close

Robert competing in the elephant relay--soooo funny










Madison in the "shake the junk in your trunk"
competition








Elisabeth getting ready to ride her human chariot
I have always loved weeping willow trees.  This was taken right by where
we were staying.  I used some new photo software to get this effect.

A N D . . . ACTION!
Trying to move the cookie from their foreheads to their mouths
using only facial muscles.  Absolutely hilarious!
Hunter and Gavin playing in the sand
Miss Madison being my model
Ashton prepping for the wheelbarrow race
My ultra handsome son Christian (using my new software effects)
Love that dimple in his cheek
Cousins Sierra, E., and Brook
Trying to get as many cotton balls to stick to their noses
using vaseline to pick them up


Cousins Adam, Braden, Oakley, and C.
Madison.  Always running, always having fun.
Even with panty hose on his head, he still has a beautiful smile.
A highly competitive game that may or may not end with
a broken appendage

3 comments:

Julie said...

Your family has more fun than anyone I know. Beautiful pictures of Maddie and Christian!!

DrFlynnDMD said...

Why must every photo you post of me have me looking like a freak. The only good one is the one with you. I scroll down and see magnificent and stunning photos of all our kids and cousins, then two photos of me with a stocking over my head making my face all squished! I think I can count the good photos you have taken of me on one hand.

Julie said...

Robert, Sandy can take hideous pictures of you just because you are so handsome. Face it...it's not like you are five foot two with glasses, buck teeth, and zits. I would like to know the funnest game you did at your Flynn family reunion. Was it the cookie one, the cotton ball one or the pantyhose one? Maybe I could do one of those at the BBQ.