Friday, April 22, 2011

A Very Puppy Birthday

Not that anyone cares besides me and Krissy, but 3 years ago today, our puppies Gidget and Jazzy Jazzster Jemima Jamaican Jew were born.  They were the cutest little puff balls you ever did see.  They have brought so much joy into our lives!  When I woke up this morning, I called Krissy to see if she wanted to celebrate their birthdays by taking them to the park to play.  Buddy Boy and Ash-Bear came along to commemorate the day as well.  Happy Birthday Sisters!!































Yes, I know she needs orthodontia, but I still love her.
















Krissy and Buddy enjoyed going down the slide together

















Ashton loves his puppy sister

















Jazzy loves her adopted brother Buddy Boy

















The Spring blossoms were out









































Ashton loved getting kisses from Gidget and Jazzy












But Jazzy ended up going down all by
herself!  Good  Girl!!
Ashton wanted to go down the slide with
Jazzy


























More fun with Buddy




















Frolicking

















I love that all four of Gidget's paws are off the ground in this one.  Sooo cute!

5 comments:

MJ Kitzmiller said...

They are precious! Makes me really miss Ginger!

Amy Evensen said...

Sweet puppies!! I loves the picture of the sisters touching noses! :)

Krissy Noel said...

These pictures are truly priceless! Oh how puppies bring such joy into our lives!! Each one is so perfect and really showcases their little personalities. Thank you for calling me to go to the puppy park. It was a great way to start the day and celebrate the sisters.

Julie said...

This post filled mewith lighthearted happiness. They were so appreciative for the time at the park. I love them and they are precious. It makes me miss Susie-girl.

Life's New Adventures at home said...

I always thought if I had a dog I'd have one like jasmine.