Sunday, April 10, 2011

Party of 7

I know it may seem like we go on a lot of trips as a family, and maybe we do compared to some.  There are certain things I have on my "bucket list" of things to do and places to go and many of the places I have gone in the last couple of years are on that list.  (Yellowstone, New York, Kauai)  I very deliberately plan my life according to things on that list with the view that life can change in an instant, so if I have an opportunity, I TAKE IT.  Live life deliberately, you only have one afterall. Here are some pictures from our Spring Break Mexican Riviera Cruise.  And woohoo to me for my first time out of the country!!

Madison loves making movies and has
always wanted to see Hollywood.  Here we
are with the Hollywood sign behind us.
Matt Damon's star on the Walk of Fame

Cabo San Lucas
































































Boy were those rooms on the ship SMALL!

The kids loved this real life pirate
The girls got their hair braided in Puerto Vallarta
Me and Robert on the ship, arriving at Cabo San Lucas
TigerDog "skedattling" at the beach
Breathtaking!
Zip-lining through the canopy
This is how clear the water was!
Such a precious little body

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I absolutely LOVED your opening sentence... I just love you Sandra-we need to talk more often than once a month in a group.

Great photos! Your family is BEAUTIFUL.

Julie said...

So glad you are back. We went on the zip line too, and my shoulder has never been the same. Call me. I want to play with Ashton today.

Leah Kitzmiller said...

These are beautiful!!!! So much fun. My favorite picture is of the girls with their hair braided. Little Ms Lisbeth and her attitude:) So cute!!!

Juliann said...

We are taking our kids to Hawaii next week - the second of two trips all together...ever!

Life's New Adventures at home said...

The memories of family vacations. It is amazing years later what children say are their favorite trips and what made them terrific. It is also mind boggling that they remember the tinest little incidents that they loved most. I especially loved the family group picture. What a lovely family.