Sunday, October 10, 2010

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble


Last Monday for family night, we went to Gardner's Village to see their amazing witch displays.  We split up into boys against girls and did a scavenger hunt (which you can print up on their website) to find 20 different witches throughout the village.  The girls won of course and afterwards we had brownies and hot chocolate at the "Naborhood Bakery".  I recently put up my Halloween decorations and I posted some pictures of some of my favorite ones.  How I love Halloween!














3 comments:

Julie said...

Your kids have the funnest time and they are blessed to have a mother so involved!

Krissy Noel said...

I've always loved those hanging leaves! I love your decorations, especially the witch boot...way cute!!

Linda said...

I love Halloween too because it is a chance to have makebelieve even as an adult. What a fun time you had and so many memories you are creating.