Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Cabin


Robert asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I said I wanted to spend it at my favorite place:  my grandparent's cabin.  Heaven on Earth and soooo many memories.

I am experimenting with lightbulb pictures here.  She reminds me of myself in this one.
They really do love each other.
He kept saying, "I wuv Christian" in this picture.
Is he handsome, or what?!
Yay!  We reached the top!  And they are actually all smiling!
Madison wants to be a rock star or movie star.
So Precious
How I love the freckles on her nose.

2 comments:

Julie said...

So many beautiful pictures and memories of the beloved cabin. I especially enjoyed the pictures of beautiful Madison and Christian. I think I want to hang a couple more picture of the cabin in our house. I've never had pictures of flowers, but now I am considering it. mom

Life's New Adventures at home said...

It is wonderful to have a place of memories for many generations. But more important than a place are the people who shared those memories. What a lovely family and so firm in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.