Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bear Lake

This whole week, Robert and Christian are at scout camp at Bear Lake so we decided to join them! Me and my friend and her kids rented a cabin a couple of miles from the camp and had an absolute blast for 3 days! On the second day, Robert and Christian joined us and we rented a boat. Bear Lake is gorgeous and we were just in time for Raspberry Days. Fresh raspberry shakes and chocolate covered raspberries. YUM. Here are some pictures of our adventure:



























2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you could go and enjoy some family time!

Krissy Noel said...

Looks like a fun time! Oh how I love Jazzy! I just want to squeeze her so hard when I see her fluffy little face!! I love that picture of Ashton laying down with his face up to the sky just beaming. That captures the epitome of childhood! Maddie and Elisabeth are pretty as ever and Christian is a man. Hate to break it to you! I showed Zack and we were both like WO! That's a full blown young man in the water! hehe Beautiful pictures of the lake Sandy.