Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snowed In and On

One of my favorite feelings is when it's snowing outside and all 5 of my baby birds are tucked into their nests, late at night.  I know it won't be many more years before they are out later with friends and off to college and missions.  Last weekend was a cozy, happy weekend full of sledding, hot chocolate, snow angels, fires in the fireplace, relaxing and not much to do.  And I loved it.


Me and Ashbear


The kids LOVED getting "snowed" on by the snowblower.  I think Robert
enjoyed himself too!


Brothers, playing in the ice

Sledding!


Right before the snow storm

Farmington pond was frozen over


oh Jazzy.

Snowflake kissed

Right before the snow we walked along Lagoon Trail


Madison flopping stomach first onto the tramp

Handsome Hunts, in the snow

This girl is ALWAYS in motion

Snow angels!!

Love this boy








1 comment:

Carolyn Flynn said...

You make Winter look so wonderful!!