Monday, December 19, 2011

Photo shoots, cookie parties, and art

These are pictures from some of the photo shoots I've done lately.  I rarely share pictures from my shoots, but I thought I would this time.


Baby Caitlyn


                                  






Underwood Family



Cooper Family

  
                             
                                 Hess Family


                               




Kenzley

                                       
Annual Flynn cookie decorating party


Hunter and Cousin Tate

                                       
                                                   Cookie decorating is serious business for these two 

M. and cousin Thai

Cousins E. and Sierra
A. and E. dancing as they pretend to be a mom and a dad


Sunday I tried out my new lens on the kids.  It brings in a ton of light and I love it.






Christian drew this from a photo I took.  Pretty darn amazing.

Artwork by Christian.  I know--its a kind of scary picture, but he is a 15 year old boy.

3 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Awesome pictures and awesome art. Talented family for sure. Loved your Christmas card . . . again!

Julie said...

Amazing, beautiful photography. You have touched many lives with your talent and are truly giving of yourself. I would really like to see those pictures of John and Janey.

Krissy Noel said...

Beautiful families and what an adorable baby girl!! Can't wait for you to take pictures of my baby :) I am in awe of Christian's artistic talent. He got that from both you and Robert and I can't believe the detail that went in to that leaf and every little water droplet. It really amazes me. Zack and I just blew the pic up on my screen and sat there saying it looks like a photo, not a drawing because it's so realistic. He's so talented! As for me, I will stick with my stick figure drawings ;)