Friday, September 23, 2011

A Very Tiger Birthday AND Animals Everywhere




Notice the new tiger tail, tiger ears, and leopard boots

Her favorite new present--a white tiger cub

Cousin Sierra and Elisabeth at the Gateway before going to the Build-A-Bear Workshop

TigerDog


Washing their new dogs

Ashton's new bear named "Bullets"


Elisabeth and Sierra posing with their new dogs at Chili's

Finding just the right outfit for her wiener dog.  She finally settled on a cowboy hat.


AND

What happens when I leave for a day and a half?  Well, apparently we get new members of the family.  Yes, last weekend when I went to see my brother compete in his hill climb, Robert took the kids to the pet store and bought a hamster and 2 birds.

Meet "Cocoa Puff"--Madison and Elisabeth's hamster

Meet "Skyler" and "Isis"--Hunter's parakeets

Me cuddling with Jazzy before scriptures--Gooooood girl Jazzy!

3 comments:

DrFlynnDMD said...

I love our Tiger Dog!

Yes, I do go a bit crazy when you leave. But, the kids do love their new pets, helped pay for them, and are completely responsible for caring for them themselves. Unlike our disgusting fish tank that I had to keep care of, these pets are in their rooms and theirs to clean up after. It's been cute watching hunter research parakeets so he can be a good 'daddy' to them.

Next time you take a trip without me don't be surprised if you return home to find I've dug a pond and filled it with baby ducks!

Julie said...

Precious pictures of beautiful tiger dog. And your mew pets raw sooooo cute!

Krissy Noel said...

I love E and her love of all things furry!! That picture of you hugging Jazzy is precious! I love her little furry face that you can hardly see any features because it's so dark!!! Good gooooood girl!