Monday, October 26, 2009

VEGAS, BABY!!



















I wouldn't consider myself a Vegas type of person. The gaudy gold lights, the plethora of smokers, the white trash permanently parked at slot machines, and the general feel of gluttony has never appealed to me. However, when you add going with friends and a U2 concert into the mix, you get a totally different experience! This was a much needed, very therapeutic trip for us. We played, laughed with our wonderful friends the Hansens, went to a Cirque du Soleil show, learned how to play roulette, slept in, ate out, explored all of the hotels and shops, and of course went to the U2 concert. My wonderful cousin Melissa watched our kids and they LOVED her and had such a fun time without us! Here are some pictures from our trip. Some of them are poor quality because they were taken on our phone.

4 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Wish I could have gone. I need to get down to vegas. I LOVE it there.

joN aNd tRiciA said...

Looks like you guys had a bast! My favorite part about Vegas is the warm weather, and of course the shopping: ) hope all is well, miss you guys!

Amy said...

Great description of Vegas, it is exactly how I think of it! You really suck...your phone pictures are better than pictures I try to take well!! Glad you had fun!

Jennefer said...

Hey- Las Vegas. Did you have the mirror on the ceiling and the button that jiggles the bed?