Saturday, October 31, 2009

Me, Blonde.


I was looking through past pictures and stumbled upon this "gem." Yes, it is me with blonde (yellow-orange) hair. What happened was that I had gone to my friend, a hairdresser, to get some blonde highlights. I was horrified to see that when she was done, I had what looked like grey strands all throughout my whole head of hair! I felt like I couldn't confront her about it, so I decided that since my siblings were all blonde, surely I could look half as good as they did with blonde hair! Boy was I wrong. Well, 10 bleach kits later, this is me. I know it looks bad, and I had black roots in 2 days, but it was fun for a while.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Classic. Nice timing to share this on Halloween :)

Amy Evensen said...

You look good no matter what!