Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Morning














I got up this morning and there were two things I wanted to do: take pictures at Farmington Pond and exercise, so I decided to combine them. Forget the fact that the laundry room smelled like rotten towels, my feet were sticking to the floor with every step, and the dishes were overflowing; I had complete faith that all my chores would patiently wait for me to get back. After dropping Elisabeth off at preschool, I put Ashton in the stroller and started out. What a spectacular day! I love living in Farmington--historic homes, hiking and biking trails, Farmington Bay and Farmington Pond, the beautiful and quaint downtown area and lots of overgrown trees. I'm so glad I decided against doing housework! Here are some photos from our Tuesday morning adventure:

2 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Love these pictures. I'm glad you live in Farmington too Sandy Dandy!!

Life's New Adventures at home said...

Life is short enjoy the moment! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love your choices. Glad you're part of our family.