Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things I Would Like To Do Or Be--Both Real and Imagined

Become a sharp shooter

Get a Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology

Be an undercover secret agent for the CIA

Be a Latina

Be a Good Will Ambassador for the UN, traveling the world to make a difference

Be a famous actress in a movie

Have a personal trainer and a personal chef

Have a body like an Olympic athlete

Be a confident public speaker

Be an extrovert

Live in the forest

Write a children's book with Robert

Travel to India

Travel to Africa

Be able to hold all my children as newborn babies again

Go back in time when it was just me and Robert together at BYU

Be a photojournalist for National Geographic

Have a dimple (not in my buns, but on my face)

Not be so easily overwhelmed

Take my family to live in a 3rd world country serving a humanitarian mission

Have an English accent

Be a famous, eccentric, slightly mad artist

Dress in gorgeous dresses everyday like they did in the 19th Century

Time travel

Work with ocean animals

Have 2 hours of silence by myself every day

Go back to high school for a week with some actual CONFIDENCE

Be a morning person (yeah right)

Be a child again for a day with Robert

Always be in a financial situation to help those in need


You know what? The more I think about it, I love my life just the way it is; my handsome Prince Robert, my 5 precious children, the gospel, and good health. All my wildest dreams have come true!

2 comments:

Juliann said...

LOVE THIS SANDY!!! I'm totally going to have to think about this...

Krissy Noel said...

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. I have thought about stuff like this too!! You and Robert should really write a children's book! It'd be a best seller for sure! I also love that you'd love to be a mad artist. Can you imagine how out of control your hair would be if you were a mad artist?? I can picture it now! :)