Saturday, July 25, 2009

White Water Rafting, Yellowstone


I finally got my picture in the mail from our rafting expedition in Yellowstone. I was a little nervous because Kristen of course signed us up for the tour with the wilder rapids and I had never been, but it was totally invigorating!! It was me, Christian, my Mom and Dad, Krissy and Zack, and my brother Stephen. Some of the highlights were hearing my Mom scream at the top of her lungs almost all the way down, Stephen having to go to the bathroom right after he started and then not having to go anymore after a couple minutes (hmmmm), my Dad white-knuckling it all the way down and not admitting it, and experiencing this for the first time with Christian. What a grand adventure!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can almost hear your mom screaming now. My mom would be screaming and giggling uncontrollably because she was screaming, and then hitting one of us because she was embarrassed that she was screaming, giggling, snorting, and wheezing uncontrollably.

Juliann said...

One word: AWESOMENESS.