Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Park City, Hip Hop, and Christmas Dance Catch-Up

 Park City is one of my very most favorite places on Earth.  Here are pictures from our recent long weekend there.

Yes, there is one child missing who chose to throw a temper tantrum instead of participate...


We went to a pottery store and painted ceramic pieces.  The kids loved it.
Krissy, Zack, and Harper came up for a night.  We had a blast with them!

Going up to explore the new St. Regis hotel in Deer Valley.  We wanted to take the tram ride up to the hotel.
Ashton, a little apprehensive about the steep ride up.
Hunter's hip hop Christmas program
Hunter during his solo part.  Go Huntie!
Hunter and his girl posse
Our real tree!  No ornaments, just lights this year.

Christian has been able to date quite a lot in his few months of being 16, but this is the first girl he has really fallen for. I am so impressed with who he would choose, this girl is amazing and so is her family who is in our ward.  It is so fun to see your kids grow up!!
Christmas Dance--Christian and Maddi

Gorgeous blue eyes.

Her mom was nice enough to capture this moment as her daughter walked down
the stairs to greet Christian.  My boy has stars in his eyes...
Such a gentleman.
Making gingerbread houses.
Christian showing off.
My new updated hair done by my amazingly talented cousin, Juliann.

6 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Park City was a blast, I'm so glad you invited us up there to hang out with you guys. Christian's gf is beautiful! She sounds like a great girl and of course Christian deserves nothing but the best! I laughed at that pic of him flexing and her pointing! Totally awesome and I'm pretty sure he has bigger biceps than Zack. :)

Alison Woods said...

Please cut your hair so I can stop coveting it!

Strong Family said...

Such awesome pictures! I love that hunter is in a hip hop group. Love the dance pictures. They look so darling together. And your hair is amazing! Makes me sad I cut mine now.

Jennefer said...

What? No full photo of you? We want to see it.

Life's New Adventures at home said...

What fun and growing up family. Loved Hunter and his posses and that he has the confidence and the parents to let him follow his dreams and talents. Christian and Maddi - same coloring as his parents! Beautiful combination like his parents. We love seeing our grandchildren growing up happy, even when they have the independent temper tantrum.

Juliann said...

I still brag about my amazingly hot cousin's hair I did... :)