Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Draper Temple Open House






Today we had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Draper Temple open house. I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled about the idea of checking all the kids out of school, driving all the way to Draper and then not know how they would behave. But, it was a great experience for all of us and I hope that being in the Celestial room and in the Sealing room made an impression on them. Over the years, there have been a few minor things that I haven't understood about the temple, but I know that when I go, the Spirit is strong and pure and I know it's a sacred place to be. I am grateful for all of the picturesque temples I am surrounded by, and especially the Salt Lake Temple which holds the most special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Life's New Adventures at home said...

You are so good in bringing the children to spiritual things like the Temple. They are learning by your example and your love of the Temple. The Lord has told us to stand in holy places and you are doing that. Thanks for bringing up a righteous generation.